Founded in 2005 in Funchal, Madeira Island, EMF Arquitetura is a firm with extensive experience in the development of architectural projects and specialties in the most varied areas of activity, such as housing, commerce and services, rehabilitation and interiors.
Each project is customized and developed based on our acquired experience, always looking to find functional, creative and innovative proposals.
Throughout the process, the relationship with the client is valued in order to create a bond of commitment, respect and loyalty, making their dreams come true.
Working to achieve customer expectations, interpreting needs and transforming them into architectural solutions, always focused on the quality and rigor of our services.
Assert itself as a reference company in the area of architecture and building rehabilitation, creating a reputation for technical excellence, responsibility and rigor.
Eduardo Miguel Freitas
- Born in Funchal in 1972;
- Completes the Degree in Interior Architecture at FAUTL, Lisbon, in 1998;
- Completes the Degree in Architecture at the Lusíada University of Lisbon in 2002;
- Between 1999 and 2004 collaborated in several architecture and interior offices, namely in the atelier of designer Nini Andrade Silva.
-Between 2001 and 2002 collaborated as Guest Professor at I.A.T.A. the Interior Decoration Course in Funchal;
- In 2005, he founded the EMF Arquitetura office in Funchal.
- Born in Funchal in 1991;
- Concludes the Integrated Master in Architecture at FAUL, Lisbon, in 2017;
- Collaborates with the EMF Arquitetura office since 2017.